How It's Going...and What's Coming Up!
Posted on July 08 2021
Many exciting things have happened at The Curvy Shop over the past several weeks, and there are many more cool things in store.
Here’s What Happened…
- The Curvy Shop has been nominated for a 2021 Alberta Women Entrepreneur’s Award for the second year in a row!
- We have also been nominated for a Women of Inspiration Award with the Universal Women’s Network.
Both nominations are incredible honours. Alberta and Canada have amazing communities of female-founded businesses and I’m proud to be in the company of other female entrepreneurs. Thank you for your continued support and nominations – it really means the world to me.
Watch What Happens Live…
We’re hosting a Posh n’ List event with Poshmark Canada this Saturday, July 10th from 12:00pm to 1:00pm MST.
If you’re curious about Poshmark, these events are a good opportunity to learn more about reselling through Poshmark. We love how easy it is to use their app. It’s a great way to recycle your wardrobe, do your part in building a sustainable fashion community and earn some extra cash at the same time!
We will also be adding new items to our Poshmark page this weekend. These are all designer items in Sizes 12 to 1X from brands like Eloquii, Banana Republic and Michael Kors.
Here’s What’s Coming Up…
We can’t wait to tell you about all of the things we’re working on. We know you’re going to be tickled pink to read about them!
- Improvements to our website! We're making it even easier for you to shop for the best in plus-size fashion.
- New brands! We are expanding our line-up of plus-size and size-inclusive brands and are very interested in meeting with designers who are Canadian, female-founded, minority and Indigenous owned and/or focus on men’s plus-size fashion. If you have any recommendations, drop a comment below or send us a DM. We would love to hear about them!
- Expansion of our personal styling services! Did you know that The Curvy Shop offers virtual personal styling and shopping services, specifically focused on plus-size fashion? We will be expanding this offering and want to chat with folks with plus-size fashion and styling experience to join our team! Contact me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
With so much on the go, you’re going to want to stay in-the-know. Be sure to sign up for our e-mail newsletter at www.shopthecurvy.com and follow us on all social channels @shopthecurvy.
Have an awesome rest of your week – I look forward to connecting with you soon!